The Omneo Complete Edition covers all of the core elements of a customer’s relationship with your brand. Profiles, Transactions, Products, Stores and Staff. It also includes key features to leverage this information in a customer-centric way:
- eReceipts (including claim Guest receipts)
- CSAT capture for Transactions via eReceipts and rolling NPS surveys for known customers (read our guide to customer satisfaction metrics here)
Along with all of the realtime sync capabilities of Omneo Basic and your chosen Extensions for these additional datasets.
For many retailers, this combined with the Profile Portal is enough to act as a foundation of the single view /360-degree view of the customer and ensures that the customer is in control of their customer profile and mutual value is gained from the relationship with the brand from an information point of view.
Common Use Cases for Omneo Complete Edition
- Beautiful post-purchase communications (eReceipts)
- Ability to Join after Shop with ‘Claim Transactions’
- Deliver ongoing NPS benchmark and measurements
- Delivery rolling customer-lead CSAT measurement with eReceipts linked down to a store and staff level
Plus all the same use cases as Omneo Basic:
- Digital loyalty cards using Apple and Google native mobile wallet functionality
- Fast and easy ‘self-signup’ experiences for customers in-store (via Clienteling)
- Update details campaigns (also known as progressive profiling)
- GDPR, CanSPAM and APP, compliance
- Global communications preference centres
- Passwordless profile creation
- Linking to 3rd party platforms like Qantas Rewards or Virgin Frequent Flyer programs or Instagram
The real power of the Omneo CX Suite comes from the optional Omneo Elements: Experience, Curate and Incentivise where you can leverage the profile, transaction and interaction information that the customer is sharing with you, with your own product, store and staff data to create great experiences and encourage more profitable behaviours.
Pricing for Omneo Complete Edition
Pricing is based on the number of unique known customers who shop within each calendar month (multiplied by $0.10) + a base fee of $1,000 ex GST.