Omneo assists Customer Service Teams to deliver better customer experiences by providing them with detailed customer information and tools to enable faster resolution of incidents/tickets and improved customer satisfaction from those interactions.
Features for Customer Service
The following sections provide an overview of how Omneo aids Customer Service Teams.
Comprehensive Customer Record
Omneo creates and maintains an up to date 'profile' in the Customer Support system for every Customer know to the brand including:
- Profile data & personal details such as contact information, addresses, date of birth, date joined, store joined, preferred store, etc.
Refer to Profile Schema for more details.
- Aggregated transaction history data such as total spend, average transaction value, dimensions for recency, frequency, channel, etc
Refer to Profile Aggregations for more details.
- Attributes & preferences such as Profile Interests, Comms Attributes and Appearance Attributes.
Omneo provides a dedicated Clienteling for Service App that loads within Customer Service applications such as Zendesk - loading adjacent to the ticket window &:
- Automatically matching tickets with the Omneo Profile.
- Providing staff with a faster, error tolerant Profile Search feature.
- View of the entire Profile data including Transaction History, both online & in-store.
- Award Profiles with incentives such as Rewards.
Advanced Ticket Workflows
Omneo facilitates advanced workflows within the Customer Service platform via the data that it synchronises. By creating Profiles in the Customer Service platform in advance, it is available to applied to the appropriate workflow regardless of the fact that the Customer may never have submitted a ticket previously & is connecting via different channels such as email, mobile or phone.
For example SLA escalations can be configured by using Omneo data such as Tier, Status or other Transaction Aggregations.
Any ticket associated with a Profile is viewable within any Clienteling or Admin interface - provide staff with the ability to view & understand the Customers previous experiences with the brand.
Additionally staff using these interfaces can create a new ticket on the Customers behalf at the point of service.
Customer Service Platform Integrations
Omneo has a comprehensive integration to the Zendesk Suite. This integration is facilitated by the Zendesk Plugin & Clienteling for Zendesk app.
This Omneo plugin maintains the synchronisation of Omneo Profiles to Zendesk, creating & updating Zendesk End User records. As an overview the Zendesk Plugin:
- Stores the configuration of the Zendesk account, API key & field mappings. The field mapping configuration enables you to map an Omneo field to a Zendesk tag or custom field.
- Creates & subscribes to Omneo "Profile Created", "Profile Updated" & "Profile Deleted" webhooks which the Plugin then actions by:
- Profile Created triggers a POST API call to Zendesk to create an End User with as per the field mapping;
- Profile Updated triggers a PUT API call to Zendesk to update the End User record;
- Profile Deleted triggers a DELETE API call to Zendesk to remove the End User record.
Find out more about this plugin in the Zendesk Plugin Guide.
Clienteling for Zendesk
This is App is a purpose for the Zendesk App Framework which is installed within the Zendesk account & appears within the Zendesk application. As described above it enables Service Representatives to search, view & edit Profiles, providing them with detailed information about a Profiles attributes & history.
Find out more about this plugin in the Clienteling for Zendesk.