We’re pleased to announce that after 3 months of research and development, the Omneo Profile Portal is now available to all Omneo clients (Profiles and above). This is an exciting new product that we encourage all of our current clients to take advantage of as it will be seeing a lot of product focus and enhancements over the coming months.
Profile Portal was initially designed as an extension to the Omneo Preference centre which has existed in Omneo implementations V2 and above.
The key need for profile portal was a place for consumers to manage their relationship with the brand. The other key pain point in the past has been that coordinating and developing in your eCommerce platform is hard, oftentimes it requires co-development and design with your eCommerce implementation partner, and the ability to do so with your eCommerce platform itself.
Parts of this need have in the past been met in various places:
- ‘My account’ in the eCommerce store
- Sign up forms and flows
- Preference centres, either Omneo powered, or native to your coms platform
Customer service tools for retailers/clienteling, or customer relations teams
Profile portal is completely independent of your eCommerce platform and other user-facing systems, but still integrates and updates them in real-time!
So what can you do with it? The possibilities are near endless, but here’s a taster of where the current product is at:
- Sign up flow
- Progressive profiling after initial capture, with progress bar, and sticky card notifications that profile is incomplete.
- Access via a magic link, no password required
- Google and Apple wallet integration - Consumers can now access their unique loyalty id in these platforms for fast access to attribute sales to their profile in-store. Cards also support over the air updates on card information, as well as mobile push notifications triggered by geofencing/proximity to a favourite store.
- Omneo rewards balance display so consumers know where they’re at and how this is growing.
- Claim transaction - if a consumer missed the opportunity to scan or look up their profile at the point of transaction in the past, they can now submit unique transaction receipt identifiers to retrospectively attribute the sale to their profile.
- Messaging preferences - Still here and expanded from the preference centre you may already be familiar with. Messaging preferences is where consumers can toggle: Promos, app push notifications, reward emails, SMS notifications, and much more.
- Recent purchases feed: Consumers can now view the transactions and products within them that have been attributed to their account, putting the power of the brand wardrobe in consumers pockets.
- Transaction/visit reviews with CSAT
- Link Qantas frequent flyer account, for earning of QFF points, and converting QFF points to Omneo powered rewards
- Favourite store suggested inputs via Geo-location
- Mobile optimised view, with screen responsive design.
- Ability to I-frame into native mobile apps to provide the sign-up and profiling backbone of the app offering.
- Simple content management via omneo CX Manager panel, enabling business users to update copy and simple elements on the page on the fly.
One of the best parts of all is that Profile Portal is an easy implementation, we’ve built with a templated approach, which allows for just enough customisation to make it on-brand, but minimal enough to get this up for your in a matter of days.
Looking for a taste of what’s coming soon? Think:
- Product like / dislike / lists
- New to you - new products that brad customers have not yet seen
- My bookings and important dates
- Product barcode scan for supported devices
… and much more!