Introducing Cross Brand Profiles
Omneo's Cross-Brand Profile means that people serving customers regardless of the channel, can view 'sister' brand profiles at a glance, create, populate and link new profiles with a click of a button, and initiate an opt-in customer flow from Clienteling or Profile Portal that removes friction from cross-brand customer acquisition.
It's not uncommon for us to implement Omneo across multiple brands with a single organisation.
Smart Retailers and Brands leverage the advantage of knowing their customers and thereby knowing when and how to recommend valuable customers across brands in their portfolio.
Omneo now offers a feature to make cross-brand sign up easy for retailers via the Omneo Clienteling interface.
The first thing the retailer needs to know is which brands are affiliated / available for signup; we're now showing this in a small dashboard on the right-hand side of the Clienteling view:
- Here you will see which brands are affiliated to the current brand.
- You'll also notice the different states for the status of the current customer profile in each brand. This cross-check can be configured to look for an email, or mobile number within affiliate brands.
- A tick indicates that the customer exists in that brand
- The retailer can select to join the Customer to that brand
- Upon submission, the customer can be sent an email link to Profile Portal for the new affiliate brand.
This is a powerful new feature, that if used with the right strategy, can circumvent high customer acquisition costs, remove friction for account creation and provide affiliated brands accurate information.
Over the past five years, the cost to acquire new customers has increased by nearly 50%. This means the money you spend on acquisitions must be strategic and purposeful, and we're here to help.