Omneo is a suite of tools aimed at providing a connected experience for customers over the lifetime of their relationship with a brand they care about. It ensures the brand knows enough about the PROFILE, TRANSACTIONS and INTERACTIONS of that customer so that it can ‘pick up where it left off’ with every new experience.
It focuses on the value and outcomes of the customer and their agents (the brand's front line staff) - which in turn feeds valid and permission-based zero-party information into marketing, segmentation and insights tools for the brand to leverage for its own needs.
Additional value created by Omneo includes:
- A centralised and real-time view of the customer’s profile and transaction/interaction history specifically optimised to power the experiences of the individual customer and the staff that serve them (as opposed to a data warehouse optimised to power reporting)
- Manages incentive and communications logic to facilitate customer loyalty programs, customer journey management
- Can be used to manage aspects of an employee experience (EX) and incentive programs
- Synchronises the right attributes (facts) and aggregations (calculated fields) in real-time to all other CX related systems so that they can perform their specific functions better (eg comms, customer service, eCommerce, POS, BI, marketing, CDP tools)
- Listens to other systems to enrich each profile with new interactions and react if required
- It provides interfaces and experiences on the web, in-store, and on the customer’s own smartphone to ensure they have access, and can add to, their profile and incentives when they need to
- Rich and specific first-party customer data is made available to marketing, product, retail and financial teams to better inform strategies and tactics to achieve their goals
- Customer’s data privacy is protected and valued by the brand and not sold/rented or leveraged for gain that does not benefit the customer directly.
A typical Omneo implementation delivers the following outcomes:
- Advanced and personalised customer communications (more data in comms platforms) including a better preference and profile centre than you currently have
- A customer incentive (loyalty) program using combinations of Rewards, Points, Status, Tiers and Achievements
- An employee experience and incentive program
- In-store clienteling and purchase experiences
- An engaging and personalised brand smartphone app that can also be used to shop in-store (BYO POS) and online (always logged in shopping)
- Integration into eCommerce and POS to facilitate customer acquisition, identification and register transactions and interactions
- Integrated customer service (via Zendesk Support, Chat, Talk, Text and Guide)
- Customer Satisfaction CSAT and Net Promoter Score NPS measurement
Related ‘trigger words’ that can indicate that an Omneo discussion is warranted include: CRM, CDP, Single view of Customer, loyalty program, staff engagement, clienteling, customer maintenance, data warehouse, segmentation, customer journeys, customer ratings, CSAT, NPS, wishlists, store traffic measurement, customer analytics, customer lifetime value CLV, known customer asset,
What Omneo is not:
A marketing platform, a segmentation tool, social media login platform, a traditional CRM, a marketing CDP or DMP