What is Omneo List?
List allows customers and their agents to create and customise a personalised product catalogue. Omneo List is a suite of 'Curate' functionality designed to make customers shopping experience their own.
List gives customers the ability to:
- Create, name and organise multiple lists
- Add and remove products within a list from Product Detail or List page with icon overlays powered by Omneo Shapes
- Rank and Reorder items within a list
- Create look books and outfits
- Move products between lists and the cart
How & When do you use Omneo List?
Powered by Omneo Shapes, List operates on plug-and-play principles. Any logged-in customer can view their lists, where and when it displays is customisable by brand.
Where can Omneo List display?
As with all of the Omneo CX suite, List is available whenever and wherever a customer is interacting with their Omneo profile; the list suite will surface across:
Both customers and staff can add and edit a customer's lists.
Why use List?
List not only brings utility to the customer but to the brand, providing product engagement insights which can then inform merchandising decisions.
Customer Experiences enabled by List include:
- Profile Gamification - Add X products to your lists and get a Y reward.
- In-store to Online Style tracking - Here are the things you tried on, would you like to buy?
- Event-driven list prompts - Decided on your outfit for New Years? Get Started Here
- Inform in-store styling sessions - share customer lists with in-store staff via Clienteling
- Social Sharing of lists - E.g. "Birthday wishlist."
Our 'New to You' functionality is part of our Smart List functionality which is curated by brands based on a set of pre-defined criteria. It enables micro-catalogues which can be read/written via the Omneo API, Clienteling or CX Manager.