The Profiles Edition of Omeno CX suite is a great place for brands to start using Omneo where all they require is a better way for their customers to create and manage their profiles with the brand.
In this edition, you get access to our Profile Portal to facilitate Join, Update Details and Preference Centre functionality.
You can also extend your Profile Edition with selected Extensions to automatically keep your other systems in sync in real-time whenever a new profile is created or updated by a customer or Omneo connected system. This can help prevent issues of duplicate or unconnected accounts being created across your POS, eCommerce site, and email marketing database.
Common Use Cases for Omneo Profiles Edition
- Digital loyalty cards using Apple and Google native mobile wallet functionality
- Fast and easy ‘self-sign up’ experiences for customers in-store (via Clienteling)
- Update details campaigns (also known as progressive profiling)
- GDPR, CanSPAM and APP, compliance
- Global communications preference centres
- Passwordless profile creation
- Linking to 3rd party platforms like Qantas Rewards or Virgin Frequent Flyer programs or Instagram
What’s not included in the Profiles Edition
Since the Profiles edition does NOT allow you to send Transaction or Product data to Omneo, many features of the Omneo Elements: Experience, Curate and Incentivise will not be as valuable or are unavailable.
Upgrading from Profiles to Omneo Complete Edition is easy
Pricing for Omneo Profiles Edition
Pricing is based on the total number of profiles stored in Omneo at the end of each calendar month (multiplied by $0.005) + a base fee of $500 ex GST.