The Basic Edition of Omeno CX suite is a great place for brands to start using Omneo where all they require is a better way for their customers to create and manage their profiles with the brand.
In this edition, you get access to our Profile Portal to facilitate Join, Update Details and Preference Centre functionality.
You can also extend your Basic Edition with selected Extensions to automatically keep your other systems in sync in real time whenever a new profile is created or updated by a customer or Omneo connected system. This can help prevent issues of duplicate or unconnected accounts being created across your POS, eCommerce site, and email marketing database.
Other Omneo Extensions are available to extend your customer’s experiences like Shapes - which can be embedded on your existing website when customers are logged in, native mobile card/wallet integrations
Common Use Cases for Omneo Basic Edition
- Digital loyalty cards using Apple and Google native mobile wallet functionality
- Fast and easy ‘self-signup’ experiences for customers in store (via Clienteling)
- Update details campaigns (also known as progressive profiling)
- GDPR, CanSPAM and APP, compliance
- Global communications preference centres
- Passwordless profile creation
- Linking to 3rd party platforms like Qantas Rewards or Virgin Frequent Flyer programs or Instagram
What’s not included in the Basic Edition
Since the basic edition does NOT allow you to send Transaction or Product data to Omneo, many features of the Omneo Elements: Experience, Curate and Incentivise will not be as valuable or are unavailable.
Upgrading from Basic to Omneo Complete Edition is easy
Pricing for Omneo Basic Edition
Pricing is based on the total number of profiles stored in Omneo at the end of each calendar month (multiplied by $0.005) + a base fee of $500 ex GST.