New features, updates and bug fixes for the Omneo CX Suite in this development cycle. Contact us at email@example.com for more information about any of the items listed.
Quicklinks - updates by Omneo product:
The CX Manager is the core of the Omneo CX Suite encompassing the key functions, logic, databases and API's.
- Profile Appearance Attributes
Implement new object and API for Profile Attributes relating to Appearance. The object enables the definition and storage of attributes by a User and separate Prediction values.
- Reward Extension API
Created a new API to enable Rewards to be extended. The API checks whether the attribute "isExtendable" is allowed, enables the user to define a new expiry date or number of days to extend and auto updates the Reward attribute of "isExtendable" to no.
- Audit API
Implemented auditing to track changes to all data objects and created an API for reading audit events.
- Target Templating
Added TWIG support for targets to enable advanced templating of payloads to facilitate more advanced transactional emails.
- Soft Delete
Deployed updates to facilitate soft deletion of profile, achievement, benefit, rewards, point, addresses, currencies, transactions, product lists, products, redemptions, tiers and user object records.
- Dynamic API Rate Limiting
Implemented API rate limiting to enable API usage to be throttled dynamically according to the individual users defined bandwidth.
- Implemented and migrated from ID's to Unique Universal Identifiers (UUID's).
- Enhanced Update webhook payload to provide context to the recipient by providing both the updated data and data that was changed.
- Optimised Profile Aggregations to ensure that the function is only executed for a profile when a transaction is recorded/updated.
- Refactored User Roles and Permissions to improve performance.
- Implemented User Credentials grant by adding a grant type and allowing for authenticating without client_id and secret.
- Enhanced Reactions logging to add greater detail to enable views of
- When a trigger has been triggered
- What actions that trigger fired
- The breadcrumbs
- Added additional Profile Comms Attribute names "service"
- Fixed issue where Profile Identities data was not returned in a profile GET response.
- Fixed issue with Interactions where by profileId and indentityId were required.
- Fixed Addresses issue where addresses were not set to "Default" and also updated the name of the "suburb" attribute to "city".
- Fixed issue with Reversals where the response total was incorrect.
System Admin is a browser based user interface for System Administrators to configure and manage their Omneo CX Suite and programs.
- Tier Management
Created interfaces for adding, configuring and managing Tiers, access to which is limited to Super Admin users.
- Profile Identities
Created interfaces for adding, managing and deleting Profile Identities.
Clienteling is a browser based user interface for Service Staff. It is designed to provide contextual data/information and alerts to staff to empower them to deliver great Customer Experiences.
- Profile Alerts
Alerts provide a Clienteling User with a visual alert and message when viewing a Profile in Clienteling that requires the Users action/attention. These Alerts are configurable by each tenant level and enables a brand to determine the priority of alert types, e.g. Bounced Email alert is highest priority, followed by current Reward balance, followed by Incomplete Profile record.
- Email, Phone & Address Data Validation
Implemented support for Kleber Data Tools to provide real time inline validation of email, phone and addresses.
- Profile Appearance Attributes
Created interface viewing and editing a profiles Appearance Attributes.
Action Portal is another browser based user interface used to facilitate tactical interactions with Profiles such as updates to attributes, subscription statuses, reviews or ratings, etc.
No Action Portal updates were released in this period.
App Engine is a CMS and CDT platform that enables businesses to control App content and provide users with highly engaging and relevant experiences.
No App Engine updates were released in this period.
The Omneo Plugin framework facilitates the integrations with external systems and extension of functionalty by external Apps. The Plugin framework enables these Apps to created and subscribe to webhooks, store App configuration and interaction with Omneo API endpoints.
A public PHP client library for the Omneo API service which allows developers to easily integrate Omneo with their PHP applications.
- Updated to support new Omneo UUID's.
- Added support for identities, interactions, custom fields and attributes modules. Also introduces the concept of paginators and removes validators.
A Plugin App which syncs Omneo profiles to Zendesk and creates Omneo profile interactions based on Zendesk events. Find out more about the Zendesk Plugin in this article.