New features, updates and bug fixes for the Omneo CX Suite in this development cycle. Contact us at email@example.com for more information about any of the items listed.
Quicklinks - updates by Omneo product:
Omneo v3 Project
- Enhancements of the Omneo Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC/Demandware) Cartridge were actioned, including:
- New website sign ups via SFCC registration process will now create an Omneo Member if one does not exist;
- Customer record updates (such as address, email or phone) within SFCC will be synchronised to the Omneo record;
- Added Omneo Transaction History. This enables a Customer to view both their online and in-store transactions in a single view and subsequently view a Transaction Line breakdown.
The Transaction Line integration supports customisation of attribute mapping between both systems to support for mapping of:
- Product ID
- Product Name
- Product URL
- Product Image URL
- Product Style
- Product Size
- Product Colour
- Added support for null Tier attributes to facilitate Omneo configurations that have not implemented Tiers;
- Added the Omneo Member ID attribute to SFCC order object;
- Added Omneo GET calls to SFCC Customer login sequence to check for updated data;
- Fixed some minor user experience issues in Checkout relation to Reward Redemption process.
- Investigated issues relating to message queues relating to 3rd party integrations & implemented notification solution for messages processed to Dead Letter queue.
- Added additional data to the Create Ticket function to pass Member ID and Member email to the body of the Zendesk ticket.
Omneo v3 Project
Version 3 is an exciting rewrite of the Omneo platform that harnesses Arkade's years of loyalty program execution and maintenance knowledge, coupled with the latest technologies and infrastructure to create a CX Suite that:
- dramatically expands the data connections;
- combines enhanced data with machine learning models to provide predictive interactions and advanced analytics;
- a new rules engine, custom field support and new data models to multiply the loyalty program flexibility;
- self administration via new graphical admin interfaces;
- a plugin based feature extension framework to manage custom requirements; &
- is centrally updated, no more version update or migration projects;
In this development cycle the following objects have been completed:
- Commenced the build of the Omneo CX Manager admin UI using the Atlassian Atlaskit UI library by UI for:
- Login and authentication process
- Reward Definitions - Create, edit and delete
- Rewards listing
- Benefit Definitions - Create, edit and delete
- Benefits listing
- Users & Roles
- Documentation - with Guide pages, API documentation and Postman Collection support