New features, updates and bug fixes for the Omneo CX Suite in this development cycle. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about any of the items listed.
Quicklinks - updates by Omneo product:
- Launched Multi Lists which enables each member to manage multiple lists - wish lists, liked, disliked, viewed, etc.
- Added support for Achievement App Push Notifications via the Responsys plugin.
- Added more Gender options to provide options of Female, Male, Other & Withheld.
- Fixed issue with the Member Created Date value not being assigned on some instances.
- Added an additional Reward Description field.
- Added a predictive Email Typo Alert feature which provides the user a warning when they have typed an email address which is incorrectly formatted or mistyped.
- Add switches to manage a members granular Communication Preferences.
- In preparation for Zendesk's deprecation of the v1 App Framework, we have migrated the following features to the new v2 Framework:
- Added Is Staff switch to mark or unmark an Omneo Member as a Staff member;
- Added Resync Account function which resends the Member to MailChimp;
- Fixed issue with Docket Number not displaying in the Transaction Detail view for customers using Retail Directions POS.
- Created a new Blueprint for Progressive Profiling which enable brands to seek additional member data post sign-up.
- Created a new Card View for content items that displays.
- Added a Delete function to enable Admins to remove content items.
- Local storage
- Fixed issue with Views not being displayed in a Content Item listing.
- Fixed issue with Filter by Type for Content Item listing.
- Fixed issue with Sort Order value not being saved on Content Items.
Note: To use the Sort Order field, your Content Blueprint requires a Numeric Element that is named "Sort Order"
Omneo v3 Project
Version 3 is an exciting rewrite of the Omneo platform that harnesses Arkade's years of loyalty program execution and maintenance knowledge, coupled with the latest technologies and infrastructure to create a CX Suite that:
- dramatically expands the data connections,
- combines enhanced data with machine learning models to provide predictive interactions and advanced analytics;
- a new rules engine, custom field support and new data models to multiply the loyalty program flexibility;
- self administration via new graphical admin interfaces;
- a plugin based feature extension framework to manage custom requirements; &
- is centrally updated, no more version update or migration projects;
In this development cycle the following objects have been completed:
- Profiles, Identities and Profile Attributes
- Locations and Addresses
- Rewards and Reward Redemptions
- Benefits and Benefit Redemptions
- Products and Product Variants
- Transactions and Transaction Lines